Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Tuesday Packs A Punch









This lucky little Latina is on her way to Acapulco! A cancellation...a doting babydaddy, a notarized publicly stamped letter allowing her to leave the country, her good old passport w/her current high school picture i.d... and she is bound for Adventure. The open seas for my Happy. I hear she is going to get to swim with some dolphins and everything. You better believe she is taking a memory card full of pictures so the rest of us schlubs can catch a glimpse of paradise.
Don't worry though, she'll be back by next Happy Tuesday. With a whole lot to tell her mama, I'm sure.






6 comments:

Beta Fishy said...

Happy toesday! Lucky girl. Beautiful dress, beautiful hair, beautiful pictures, lucky mom.

changapeluda said...

BF,
thanx but do you think maybe i'm a little too lucky and i should delete some of these pix?

i get that way, like i'm being too generous, too happy.
then i remember i can put Whatever I want on here....it's freedom for sure, like you said!
i can share as much beauty as i want.

Beta Fishy said...

No! Don't feel that way. Be generous, be happy. Share all you want.

Kirsten said...

Now those are some cool dresses and a beautiful daughter. I like the braided hairstyle. Tell her to be careful, have fun, wear sunscreen, and all that stuff....

Girl of Approval said...

I hope she had a great time!!!

Sorry I've been away for so long, but I couldn't help it.

I can't wait to see what's been going on...

Mathew Parkin said...

wowzers! lucky girl, beautiful girl!!
hope she enjoys her adventures
xx xx xx