Friday, March 02, 2007

G. & his trumpet take center stage @ the honor band concert

and Pop-pops is not in a good mood about it. Nope, not at all. He'd rather be roaming the lobby and going up & down the stairs a thousand times.


So I took him into the loo with me for a quick picture. That cheered him up. We watched the entire concert, all 3 hours of it, on the monitor.
Nana fell asleep, ( i wonder if she snored, hee hee honk shoooo) because as G. said, the pieces they chose were "boring as fuuuuck!" I woulda scolded him, too..but who the fuck am I to talk?



Oh anyway, just look at 'em: these sons of mine! I couldn't be prouder.














12 comments:

Beta Fishy said...

Amazingly handsome, even when pouting. Hope you all had a wonderful evening.

Kirsten said...

They are both quite handsome and both act age appropriately. You've done such a nice job with your kids.
Three hours seems like a long time for a concert, even for adults.

changapeluda said...

did i say 3? It felt like 6!
i'm sorry but listening to the jr. high portion was excruciating. they shoulda had them seperate. i already paid my junior high dues, man. until pop-pops takes up probably the drums
:0]

Heartful said...

They are both adorable!!

phryGIAN said...

First
Thanks everyone!

Second
Mom you posted pics of the honor band concert?
bleh...
sorry it was boring

pinda said...

oh i'm sorry it must be a littlebit of an old european word: it means how you choose to take the picture. what 's on it, (and what not afcourse) mostly it's central, but the way your little hobbit runs almost out of the frame makes it verrrry dynamic. the ones you took from above are cool too. I suppose it's how an adult looks at his little kid. looks cosy

pinda said...

oh no, I've put the comment by the wrong pictures, stupid me.

changapeluda said...

Pinda,
not so much stupid as Splendid.

i dig new words.
I wonder why it wasn't in my ole dictionary....

Hola, I'm JMac: said...

So freaking adorable and I love your lil' guy's hair!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Pop-pops. Goyta love this age. :p

Girl of Approval said...

It's been a while since you posted, where are you?

Mathew Parkin said...

those photos are lovely
i'm sure G made the music intersting
x