Friday, November 10, 2006

Obviously, I'll Need Extensive Therapy



G. turned 17 last Saturday, my Rad Sister who resides in Hot Springs, Arkansas whom I have yet to tell ya'll about...turned 47 on Sunday and my mother, the WonderNana turned 69 on Monday. Plus she was sick. So I kept making toast and tea. And Birthday Cake and Birthday Banners and handmade Birthday Presents (with love but come on, this was no time to get crafty)....there was this mammoth pile of dishes. I felt like I couldn't keep up with my own life. So I burnt a few pieces. So what? One pair in the morning, two in the afternoon. In a row. Smokey little possibilities...heeeee heee.

4 comments:

Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

What exactly is your bread bill at your house, monthly? You guys really love the toast, eh?

Watch this: you'll love it. It takes about 1 minute to get going but after that....it's toast! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BILAFuSi-i0

Beta Fishy said...

OH! Burnt toast faces! I can't wait....

Girl of Approval said...

Ooh, more art!!! I love toasty art. :)

liz said...

I usually eat 'em like that anyway. (When I was little we made toast in the oven, so I learned to like it extra-crispy.)