Monday, July 14, 2008

Dewbuggin' It @ Pismo Beach













We've been leavin' Beautiful Nipomo on our beloved Bus, taking our Boogie Board with us. It's always Sunny in Nipomo. The wind is always perfect, too. As you get closer to the coast which is 9 miles away, it gets coastal foggier....but that never stops a Beach Boy like my Pop-pops (or Gibbers or Nicklebaby also of Dewbug Daycare).
Kids are funny that way. They don't need perfect weather, they just want to be Outside. With their friends. Havin' a good time.

Aw, Ain't life Sweeeeeet??

4 comments:

Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

I love me some beach--looks like they had some foggy fun!

Markitos said...

Life is sweeeeet !!! Wish I was still a kid. But hey maybe I still am.

Heartful said...

Wish I could be there with y'all, with my own little one in tow...

Girl of Approval said...

Man, I want to see the ocean again. I've only seen it once and that's not nearly enough.

I get to see a dirty river a lot... I mean it's actually filled with dirt. It's very silty and I don't know anyone who has ever been in it on purpose.