Wednesday, September 20, 2006

G. Wanted in on Happy Tuesday



So, as not to leave anyone behind, Happy and I incorporated 'im. My biggest son had a more ambitiously Happy Tuesday in mind. He wants to use this shot of him (and his shadow Kokopelli) for his senior portrait. Oh, if things were only that groovy. In other good news: after auditioning for the Nipomo High School production of the Wizard of Oz (!) G. was selected to play the part of the Tinman. Woot! Perfect casting in my book, because as you know: "Oz never did give nothin' to the Tinman, that he didn't, didn't already have."

6 comments:

Beta Fishy said...

I LOVE THAT PICTURE....it is so fun and artistic. I just love Happy Tuesdays. Congratulations to your talented son as well!

Girl of Approval said...

That is a great photo. You have the most interesting and lovely children. :) Not to mention, they are all beautiful. :)

Congrats to the Tinman! Tell him to break a leg. Like beta fishy, I too love Happy Tuesday. More pictures though!!! :)

Jennifer said...

Wow, that is a GORGEOUS photo!

changapeluda said...

Thanx!
:0)

Mathew Parkin said...

lovely photo
congratulations on the tinman! he is the best charcter!
xx

changapeluda said...

Hey Mathew P!

You know how in your profile you say your spelling is medically impaired?? Or something like that....Does it have to do w/your inner ear :]

Maybe you spell phonetically. I like a little creativity w/my spellings myself!