Thursday, September 27, 2007

Post #13


When will I learn that Alcohol is a Depressant?!? It ain't gonna make me feel any better. Cabernet Sauvignon did me no favours. Oh - this was last week's attempt at drowning my sadness. Only my sadness floats like a turd that just won't get flushed.
Thank God & Tortilla Mary: I am Good at suffering. Have I ever been so blasphemous as to tell you that I Aspire to sainthood? I do.
St. Changa of the Broke & Brokenhearted.
I tripped out on this picture while it was still in my camera. En la frente (my oddly dented forehead) I can make out a robed figure with his arms outstretched...and he's got one horn. Go figure. I cropped the hell out of it and now this makes me crazy:
Cleeek on it if you will than let your eyes travel straight above my nose to just below my hairline....
I can make out the letters "S" and "T".

7 comments:

Beta Fishy said...

Now you are my saint. I will say little prayers to you in my moments of bleak dispair. I have been needing a broken-hearted saint for quite a while now.

Kirsten said...

I always like a little alcohol. Then it makes me sleepy, crabby, and sneezy.

Don't be sad. Who could be sad with Pop pops around? sleepy maybe, but not so sad.

phryGIAN said...

this is such a good picture
I can see stuff in your eyes
maybe not Saints *cough*
but, definitely some good things

love,
your son

changapeluda said...

Oh G. tell me I'm not as fucking Crazy as I know I am and that you see the "s" and the "t". The one horned dude in the robe - i can understand if you don't see him.
Could be Jesus, could be cake....

Beta and Knitsteel my women of blogland, i sure do appreciate your sadness lifting ways.

La Sirena said...

I see the little horned guy!

...and I would like to state for the record
I did everything that I could do
I'm not saying that I'm a saint
I just don't want to live that way
no, I will never be a saint...

Heartful said...

St Changa, you are the only saint I'd ever believe in...

Girl of Approval said...

I just see squiggles in your head just like everyone else when they raise their eyebrows. Sorry, I'm not more creative.

However, you are gorgeous and I am so jealous of your hair. So so jealous.