Sunday, February 03, 2008

Pay No Attention To That Man Behind the Curtain


Because he's a lying sack of shit. I ain't tired of sayin' it because it's true. Oh my older brother and i are Sooooo not on the same page. We are not even reading the same fucking book! He's reading "HOW TO SCREW YOUR MOTHER OVER: fOr Dummies" and i'm reading "KING LEAR: The Ghetto Version". It's tragic, really...I'm going thru the same dumpster diving bullshit as he came over yesterday and started throwing away my mom's gardening stuff...her teapots and old lady collectible things for her own damn garden and he's chucking them like they are his. It's beyond ridiculous and i don't mind dumpster diving one bit. He threw out an afghan that she was knitting with the damn needles still in it, that i rescued from the Monster Van....that is so sad. She worked hard on that. So i dug it out, she washed it and i love seeing her sit in her big ole rocking recliner (reminds me of ole Auntie Em floatin by in black and white after Dorothy gets hit in the head by that window pane and starts seein' shit) with that warm afghgan covering her lap and trailing to her feet as she knits away on it. Let him throw it in the dumpster the stupid bitch! FUCK him! He's a raging ASSHOLE and i tried talking to him, saying my piece that i practiced with my heart beating all fast and he continued to lie and cheat and be a fucktard. Then after the day he spends raping the woodpile and loading his truck up with what Does Not belong to him AGAIN - he actually had the brilliant idea to come in here and ask my mom for money! The Foreclosure threat has passed but The next payment on the Loan that they took out to cover their asses - pay off their credit cards buy themselves a house and new truck & car;The Worth they took Out of my mom's Legacy/inheritance. That quarter of a million dollars (and the 3rd loan), well it's $1375 per month and It's due on the fifteenth and Anything we can do to help pay it, please call and let him know! Both my mother and i waited until he left to start laughing at him.

1 comment:

Heartful said...

He asked your Mom for MONEY!!!!!????? Now that's funny. And by the way, I don't think he's reading the dummies version of that book. I think he wrote it.

So glad the foreclosure notice is not hanging over your head anymore. Hugs to you and your Mom. xxx