Friday, May 15, 2009

Lickety Split Ass Kicking Service


Dear Blogger,
This is one of those times i want to thank you sooo much for even existing. I have some VISCERAL shenanigans goin' on right now and am soo PISSED/Riled UP/scarin' poor Pop-pops with my bad self....I gotta get this out of my head! I gotta come clean about it right now because i already have tooo many things inside this damaged head of mine (i keep having to remind people that my father dropped an un-skyhooked NAILGUN on it and that's why i'm like this!! - read my archives if you don't believe me) So ANYWAY FUCK i'm so fucking pissed off right now! Pissed and confused and Reactionary (like a Nuclear Reaction) I'm so pissed i'm freaking out and i can't even call anybody about it right now
okay here lemme explain - i could fucking spit nails so this poor keyboard is gettin' a Beating...
. One of my brothers just called and told our mother that he and the other, worser (sorry but he is) brother AND that dumb fucker bitch cousin of mine that stole those 1928 rims from the yard and wouldn't bring them back until after i wrote that poisoned pen letter -Those 3 unfortunate souls are coming over tomorrow to pick up my dad's work trailer - like it belongs to them with all my dad's old tools ( a few of them aren't even broken!)And boxes of old videos and family photos and a few toys. They seem to think they can back up their truck and TAKE MORE from here. I am Sooo SICK of people thinking they can just come here and take whatever the hell they want. If it's valuable and antique they think they should Have it. I've been at the No MAS stage for at least the last 3 rounds. And at the point where i feel Dangerous and Want to Kick some ASS....And they think they can just waltz on over here and nobody is gonna say nothin' - those fuckers have another thing coming. Especially the brother that got us into this mess in the first fucking place. Oh, he's gonna Get It. OMG. I am FUMING! fuming and plotting and writing my monologue. Also, i will be wearing sturdy overalls and steel toed boots.

3 comments:

Girl of Approval said...

Pitch forks and torches always worked for the villagers... Just take a dump on anything you think they want... let them be surprised.

Anonymous said...

disable the trailer, little buddy..and set some earwigs to guard it!

Anonymous said...

Either tow the trailer out of there, remove the contents to another location or disable it. Aim the phazars on them and don't back down.

goodluck