Sunday, April 13, 2008

Post #4 from San Francisco



i brought some of my mom's home made tortillas, beans and sopita....i wish i could make a food delivery/visit a weekly thing (daily in a big wish). Honestly, he doesn't get enough to eat [and that just kills me]. On Tuesdays and Thursdays he makes himself PB&J sandwhiches grabs a yogurt and RICE CAKES for cryin' out loud! THAT's ALL he eats all day!!!What the hell kinda diet is that?!? And these are the days that he is Workin' like a slave for California Overnight delivering packages in the Financial District. San Francisco is the only city where California Overnight has walkers and my G. is one of 'em. The rest of the mail that gets sent thru California Overnight gets delivered in Trucks. But SF is so crazy with the hills and the steeepiness of it all that a truck can't get the job done efficiently. But my G. can. And he does. I admire that in him.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I remember eating like that in college. That's why college kids look so slim and perfect.

Now your food delivery service- that sounds good.